18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?

I want to join MJR College of Engineering & Technology for studying M.Tech in Civil Engineering. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Course structure of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  10. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  11. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  13. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  14. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  16. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  17. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
3rd May 2018, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?

Yes, there are entrance examinations available to pursue this M.Tech in Civil Engineering course in MJR College of Engineering and Technology course.

In order to be eligible for pursuing this course, you must have successfully passed Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

Admission is done based on PGCET Examination score. Or else, you must have qualified in GATE Entrance Examination in order to be eligible for pursuing this M.Tech in Civil Engineering course.

The duration of this course is 2 years full time and fee would be around 1.14 lakhs for the entire course.

Ph. No: 085842 42433
Address: Chitoor Road, Near Agraharam, Piler, Andhra Pradesh-517214

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?