29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MPhil(Computer Applications) course in Sri Sai University? I want to join this college for MPhil(Computer Applications) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?
  2. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University? -- [New]
  3. How many seats are available for MPhil(Computer Applications) course in Sri Sai University?
  4. Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  6. Entrance exam and fees for B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University?
  7. B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University after 12th standard? Any entrance test? fees?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?
  9. Is Sri Satya Sai College certified?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  11. Admission criteria for 1st standard at Sri Satya Sai School
  12. List of colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  13. Information about entrance exam for admission in class 9th at Sri Sathya Sai school?
  14. Any Computer Science course of PG level in Puttaparthi?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  16. Prospectus and admission details of Sri Sthya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?
  17. How to get the admission form of Sri Sathya Sai Primary School and downloading procedure for the same? Is the admission in Primary class based on entrance exam or lottery system?
  18. How to take admission in Sri Satya Sai institute for 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2018, 01:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?

If you want to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University, you need to take an entrance test conducted by the university. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the entrance test. Candidates with a valid*NET / SET*score*are exempted from the entrance test. Candidates must have hold a Master’s degree in a relevant field with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?