15th October 2016, 10:07 AM
naresh dheer

Prospectus and admission details of Sri Sthya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?

By the swami grace my son sathyam dheer is now 4 years old. I want to make my son's admission in SRI SATHYA SAI PRIMARY SCHOOL in PUTTAPARTHI please i need all the prospectors and the procedure that i have to follow for my son's admission.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you . [email protected] OM SAI RAM

8th November 2016, 10:22 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Prospectus and admission details of Sri Sthya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh dheer View Post
By the swami grace my son sathyam dheer is now 4 years old. I want to make my son's admission in SRI SATHYA SAI PRIMARY SCHOOL in PUTTAPARTHI please i need all the prospectors and the procedure that i have to follow for my son's admission.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you . [email protected] OM SAI RAM

You will have to pay rs 50 to prospectus forums.

For admission details in class I, you can contact the following address.

If you want to take admission, you will have to contact to the following address.

Address: Primary wing
Vice- Principal.
Sri Satya Sai Higher Secondary School
P/O: Prasanthinilayam
Distt: Anantapur,
State: A.P
Pin: 287237.

Phone no: 08555 287237.
2nd February 2020, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospectus and admission details of Sri Sthya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?

My grandson studing in class 5th in 2019-20 DOB 07.04.2009 I want admission in class 6th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?