19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MPhil(Physical Education) course in CACPE, Pune? I want to join this college for MPhil(Physical Education) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?
  2. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?
  3. How many seats are available for MPhil(Physical Education) course in CACPE, Pune?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?
  5. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam
  6. Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?
  7. How to apply in Pune for Chartered Accountant course? Best college in Pune to study for PE exam?
  8. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers?
  9. How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Education at Sri Krishnadevaraya University?
  12. Which books are available to study for entrance exam of Pune city?
  13. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  14. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  15. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
  16. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  17. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  18. Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2018, 04:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?

In order to get admission in MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune, you will have to take an entrance test, conducted by the higher education, Govt of Maharashtra. The entrance test consists of fitness test, written examination and interview

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?