18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to do M.Tech in Civil Engineering from MJR College of Engineering & Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Course structure of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Scholarships available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  6. How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  10. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in College of Technology & Engineering?
  12. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  13. How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  15. Placement papers of Delloite?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  17. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  18. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
3rd May 2018, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the total number seats allotted for doing this M.Tech in Civil Engineering course are 84 seats. Other detailed information is as follows,

Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

Qualifying Examination: AP PGCET Exam or GATE Entrance Examination

Duration of the course - 2 years

Study Mode - full time

Total Fee (for 2 years) - 1.14 Lakhs

Ph. No: 085842 42433
Address: Chitoor Road, Near Agraharam, Piler, Andhra Pradesh-517214

Click here for MJR College of Engineering and Technology website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?