1st September 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date for B.Sc Maths group? Type of questions asked in entrance exam?

what is the entrance exam date for B.Sc Math Group?And which type of question given in entrance exam at BHU university?
PLEASE tell me by sending at my Email ID([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  2. MCA entrance exam: Deadline for form submission? Date of exams? Type of questions asked?
  3. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  4. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  5. What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?
  6. What type of questions will be asked in MSc Physics?
  7. Forms for Ph.D in education? wha type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  8. Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in FTII entrance exam?
  10. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of MPPSC? What type of questions will be asked in the exam?
  12. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Advanced Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?
  14. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  15. Upcoming entrance exam date of Nanotechnology? How to fill the form and what kind of questions are asked?
  16. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  17. What type of questions are asked in FCI entrance exam?
  18. What type of questions are asked in MBBS entrance exam?
15th September 2014, 02:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam date for B.Sc Maths group? Type of questions asked in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the entrance exam date for B.Sc Math Group?And which type of question given in entrance exam at BHU university?
PLEASE tell me by sending at my Email ID([email protected])
The entrance exam for B. Sc Mathematics is held during the month of April/May and the notification will released during the month of May. The entrance exam is a based on objective type with multiple choice. There is no negative marking system. The question will be asked from the 12th standard Mathematics subject. So, please go through the 12th standard books once again to crack the entrance exam with good marks.

Official website :-www.bhu.ac.in/
26th May 2015, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam date for B.Sc Maths group? Type of questions asked in entrance exam?

What is the syllabus for bhu entrance exam from maths group
14th May 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam BHU Bs.c maths group date please tell me my email id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?