19th April 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?

Sir,
I am doing MBBS and I want to study Neurology
in Post Graduation. Kindly tell me what I have to do
for study Neurology in Post Graduation.
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  2. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  5. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  6. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  8. List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka
  9. Can i do MD in Neurology or Oncology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? What are the requirements?
  10. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  11. Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?
  12. Can I study M.Sc in Neurology if pursuing B.Sc in Anthropology?
  13. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  14. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  15. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Can I do MD in Neurology or Oncology after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. How to study Neurology/Genetic engineering/Dermatology? I am a 12th standard student
  18. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2015, 09:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?

You will have to apply for the NEET-PG Entrance Examination.
You will also have to crack the Examination to study Neurology in Post Graduation.
Once you are in the final year and you have the provisional certificate of MBBS you will be able to apply for the course and then you will have to crack the Examination and you will have every opportunity to study Neurology in Post Graduation.
So just prepare yourself for the Examination and also make sure you have in depth knowledge about Neurology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?