24th February 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?

I want to know is there any university who look the post-graduation marks for admission in b.ed? How much % is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course? Is it really required to have a good % in PG to get the admission or just pass in PG is enough for B.Ed? Quick reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  2. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  3. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  4. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  6. What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?
  7. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  8. Queries regarding the PO exam to be held
  9. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
  10. Is there any post graduate Law course? Percentage required in graduation for that?
  11. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  12. When does post M.A Psychology post graduation admission starts in Pune University?
  13. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  15. Percentage required for admission in PG Genetics courses?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  17. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  18. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
26th February 2015, 10:34 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know is there any university who look the post-graduation marks for admission in b.ed? How much % is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course? Is it really required to have a good % in PG to get the admission or just pass in PG is enough for B.Ed? Quick reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Candidates who have completed their graduation from any of the recognized universities are applicable for B. Ed course. If you want to go for B. Ed, at least you have taken above 50% percentage. Although for SC/ST candidates this mark is decreased to above 45%. You must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Your aggregate in Graduation must not be less than 50% Percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?