23rd October 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Integrated M.Arch in India?

Hi,
I want to know that Integrated M.Arch course is available in India? If yes then what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing Integrated M.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Integrated M.Arch in India? -- [New]
  2. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  3. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  4. Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  6. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  8. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Fisheries) with JRF in India?
  9. Entrance exams to study B.Pharmacy in any reputed government college of India?
  10. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of entrance exams to study MDS in India? Tips for preparation?
  12. Entrance exams to study MDS with scholarship in India?
  13. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  14. How to study MBA in a good college? How to write the entrance exams like CAT/MAT
  15. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?
  17. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  18. Entrance syllabus for NBRC integrated Ph.D programme? -- [Most Discussed]
28th October 2015, 01:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Integrated M.Arch in India?

For This You apply for these entrance exams:

AP PGECET

CUCET

GATE

GPAT

MGREEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?