26th April 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Pharmacy in any reputed government college of India?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that what are all the entrance exams I have to give for studying B.Pharmacy in a reputed government colleges anywhere in India?
Please let me know about the entrance exams immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  2. Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?
  3. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  4. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  5. What can I do after passing 12th with Biology?
  6. Top 10 institutes which offer MCA course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  8. How to study in best government college in India after completing intermediate with 96%
  9. Tentative dates of various engineering entrance exams of reputed engineering institutes in India?
  10. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  11. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  12. What can I do after 12th? I belong to a very poor family
  13. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  14. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  15. How can I study in government college for MSc course after completing BSc in Mathematics? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  16. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?
  18. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
28th April 2015, 11:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Pharmacy in any reputed government college of India?

Here we are giving you the both National and State level Entrance examinations for B.Pharma.

List of Entrance Examination for B.Pharma :

1.IIT JEE

2.MHT CET

3.SRMEE

4.VELS University

5.State of Kerala

6.Uttar Pradesh

7.Institute of Engineering and Technology

8.Maharastra Dayanand University

9.BHU Entrance Test

10.ENAT

11.EAMCET

12.Poona College of Pharmacy B.Pharm Entrance Examination.

Top government colleges in India :

* Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi

* Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore

* Government College of Pharmacy, Maharstra

* Institute of Pharmacy , West Bengal

* Goa College of Pharmacy, Goa

* Government College of Pharmacy, Calicut, Kerela.
7th May 2015, 10:07 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Pharmacy in any reputed government college of India?

It depends on the state you reside in.

There is a state based entrance exam called the Pre Pharmacy Test (PPhT).

The candidate who seeks the admission in the same course do take up the exam which is conducted at the time of PMT and PET exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?