28th December 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Executive MBA after 5 years of experience will help me to build career? Prospects of Stock Market for a B.Com graduate?

Hi.
I am a B.Com final year student from DU. I want to pursue MBA in finance. But since you get to do your MBA once, i want to make sure that i do it from a top rated institute so that my MBA actually counts! But as i cannot just sit and dream about it i also want to keep other doors open for me. I want to apply for RBI grade B officer. So my query is should i do my mba after one to two years of work exp as a grade B officer or should i better do an executive MBA after 4-5 years of exp. ? Also let me know about the career prospects in the stock market as a graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. Knowledge required for a job in Software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  3. How to become a Stock Broker in India?
  4. How to make a career in MBA finance and stock market?
  5. How to change to banking sector? I am a MBA graduate with 6 years of experience in Stock Broking sale, marketing, Acquisition of Customer and business Partner
  6. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  7. Career options available for me after 12th commerce? Will I get a job in stock market or corporate?
  8. Which one is better between MBA and Executive MBA? I have 8 years of experience field
  9. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  10. What a CA can do to make career in Stock Market?
  11. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  12. How to get admission in London Business School?
  13. Career in Stock Market possible after CFA? What type of jobs would it be?
  14. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  15. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  16. B.Com Financial market or Capital Market which is better for a career in stock market and investment banking?
  17. How to make a career in stock exchange market and finance? Which institute is best?
  18. Where can i get group II general tamil q&a ?
17th January 2015, 03:52 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Executive MBA after 5 years of experience will help me to build career? Prospects of Stock Market for a B.Com graduate?

See, First you decide your interest area. If you want to do MBA then definitely it should be done from Top Rated College or Institute or work for some years than do Executive MBA for better future growth.

But if your interest goes to "RBI grade B Office" than just put your efforts towards it first. As you can achieve best in your interest area.

In last the Stock Market has always been a short-cut to earn high profits. However, with frequent pitfalls, there is a dire necessity for skilled and expert one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?