16th May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college which provides graduation in online?

I am from Bangladesh. I passed H.S.C in 2007. After that I could not run my education for some family problem. But I have overcome all my problems and now I want to complete my graduation. Are there any college/University in Bangladesh to complete my graduation on online ?

21st May 2015, 12:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any college which provides graduation in online?

No there is no college which will be able to give you a recognized degree for the course of graduation which covers the course of graduation online.
So you will have to do your course in the conventional way and you will have to complete your graduation by going to the college and there is no other option for you.
So try to make sure that you get yourself admitted to a College as soon as possible so that you do not end up losing any more time.
15th April 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any college which provides graduation in online?

I havae passed 10 2 in B.Com. stream. Now I want to complete graduation in science stream through distance education from any university. Please convey me procedure how I can complete my graduation in science stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?