10th October 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How much is the one year expenses for studying BE (Mechanical) in abroad?

I want to know about the one year expenses details for studying BE in Mechanical field in abroad. Please reply fast.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  2. Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  3. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  4. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  5. What are the course expenses for studying Diploma in Hardware at abroad? -- [New]
  6. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  7. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  9. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  10. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  12. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  13. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  15. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  18. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
11th October 2015, 11:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the one year expenses for studying BE (Mechanical) in abroad?

It is not possible for us to state the expense of one year of B.E course in Mechanical engineering in abroad. This is because :-

- There are numerous institutes spread across the globe each having their own fee structure.
- The expense varies from location to location and country to country.
- It also depends on your standard of living.

Hence, to know specifically the expense, kindly comment below with the name of the institute in which you want to enroll or the country, then it will be possible for us to give you more descriptive answer. Average expense is around 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?