1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA in Chemical Sales and Marketing Management course which is available in Jiwaji University. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University?
  2. How many MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  3. Scholarships available to study MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University? -- [New]
  4. Course structure of MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  6. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  7. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) course in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Poultry Management in Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  12. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  13. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  14. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?
  15. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  17. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  18. What are the career options after MBA with IT experience?
6th August 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA in Chemical Sales and Marketing Management course which is available in Jiwaji University. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Fee expenses of MBA in Chemicals, Sales and Marketing Management in Jiwaji University is as follows:

1st Semester – Rs 16,315
2nd Semester – Rs 11,425
3rd Semester – Rs 12,715
4th Semester – Rs 11,425

Fee for the payment seat – Rs 11,000 additional to the fees for open seat

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?