1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) seats are available in Jiwaji University?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MBA in Chemical Sales and Marketing Management from Jiwaji University. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

5th August 2018, 06:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) seats are available in Jiwaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do MBA in Chemical Sales and Marketing Management from Jiwaji University. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

There are 40 open seats, 15 payment seats and 6 NRI seats available in the MBA – Chemicals, Sales and Marketing Management in Jiwaji University. Candidates with BSc Chemistry / Chemical Technology / Industrial Chemistry / Biochemistry / BPharm with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the MBA – Chemicals, Sales and Marketing Management in Jiwaji University. Duration of the course is two years. Admission to the course is done on the basis of the merit in the entrance test conducted by the university. The Jiwaji University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?