12th April 2016, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?

Sir,
I wish to study Tamil Astrology in PhD. I have completed my M.Sc in Applied Astrology from Karpagam University. Kindly tell me the duration of this course and fee expenses. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology from karpagam university after completion of M.Sc Astrology?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  4. Download Model question papers of PhD(Astrology) entrance exam conducted by Bharath University, Chennai
  5. Course duration and benefits of doing PhD course for M.Sc(Astrology) candidate?
  6. Details about admission in PhD at any university for M.Sc Astrology candidate?
  7. How can I study PhD in Astrology if completed Diploma and Degree in Astrology?
  8. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  9. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  10. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  11. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  13. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Burdwan University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  17. Complete details of doing PhD in Astrology?
  18. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
21st December 2016, 11:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I wish to study Tamil Astrology in PhD. I have completed my M.Sc in Applied Astrology from Karpagam University. Kindly tell me the duration of this course and fee expenses. Thank you in advance!

The course duration to study PhD in Astrology in Karpagam University will be three for full time and four years for part time. The aspirant should contact the university office for exact fees details. The candidates possessing Master’s degree with 55% of marks in the concerned or related discipline from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD in Astrology in Karpagam University. The candidates will be selected for admission to research program on the academic performance, performance in the Entrance Test and the Interview. Those who have qualified SLET/NET/JRF-CSIR/GATE/M.Phil in the subject concerned are exempted from entrance test. The Karpagam University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?