14th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education for ME(Information Security)? I want to secure admission for ME with this specialization in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  2. How many ME(Information Security) seats are available in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  3. Admission procedure to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  5. Benefits of studying ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  6. Whether Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore offers ME(Information Security) course?
  7. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  8. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  9. Does Kaplan Higher Education Academy, Singapore offers Mass Communication undergraduate course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. List of deemed universities in Tamil Nadu approved by Tamil Nadu government?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  12. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  13. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  14. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  15. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  16. Way to get education loan to study abroad without security? Should I approach Welfare Department?
  17. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year model papers for Ph.D Management entrance exam in Karpagam University?
18th June 2018, 09:44 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

This is very good question you have asked about admission in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education for ME in engineering because not only this academy but also other universities and institutes conduct entrance examination of their university level in which candidate have to be qualified to get admission in the particular course and if you want to get admission in ME in Information Security then you have to clear the following process with eligibility :

Your BE or B.tech degree should be completed from a reputed university with minimum 45% marks in aggregate in the course in regular mode.

You must apply for entrance examination conduct by the academy/institute/university for admission in this particular course.

You must have passed in entrance examination by securing minimum qualifying marks as per requirement of the institute.

All candidates are called for interview process after qualifying entrance examination that is why you must be prepared well for interview as well.

This academy conduct entrance examination for all candidates applying for this course and all candidates will be asked questions related to their B.E. or B.Tech subjects they have studied in graduation with general aptitude, mathematics and logical reasoning and questions may also be asked from computer science so candidates are required to be prepared well.

All candidates qualified in entrance test will separately be called for interview process and candidates qualifying interview and securing minimum marks for admission will be listed in merit list for final admission so you have to prepare hard for this exam and interview then only you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?