26th May 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech in Applied Electronics in IFET College of Engineering? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  2. Seats available for MTech(Applied Electronics) course in IFET College of Engineering?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  5. How can I get Company Projects after completing Engineering ECE from IFET college of Engineering?
  6. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission criteria to study BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  9. Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Admission criteria to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  11. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  13. Admission criteria based on lateral entry in Engineering course in College of Engineering, Pune?
  14. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  16. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  17. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  18. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
13th February 2019, 02:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

=> M.Tech. Applied Electronics or Master of Technology in Applied Electronics is a two-year postgraduate Mechanical Engineering program.

=> For the admission of this course the candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.

=> The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination in IFET College of Engineering.

=> The duration of this course is 2 years and for the application process you should visit the official website of IFET College of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?