23rd November 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Future of PG in preventive and social medicine after completing MBBS? Which is the best college for this course?

Hi
I have completed my mbbs. I would like to do pg in preventive and social medicine. What is the future of this course? Which is the best college to do?

Related Questions:
  1. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper II (Code No. 2) Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health?
  3. Ph.D. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma Holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the future after MBBS?
  5. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  6. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  7. Syllabus of UPSC Exam for Dentist? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for this Exam?
  8. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  9. Details about Ayurvedic colleges?
  10. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  11. Can I do MBBS at regular or part time level after completing BE?
  12. Courses which I can take up along with MBBS which can boost my future career in medicine?
  13. Information related to BAMS course
  14. Past years papers of Emirates Ministry of Health Law Paper for Pharmacist?
  15. Procedure of getting MBBS after 12th? Information about globally renowned courses courses in medicine like Nursing, Biotechnology, Dental or any other courses?
  16. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  17. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  18. Combined Medical Services Exam (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?