27th February 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good and advanced University for doing PG after B.com graduation?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am manjusha. Could u pls help me to find a solution in selecting a good and advanced University? I've completed my B.com jst now and waiting for last sem result. Overall i've got 65% of mark in b.com graduation from Calicut University. May i knw which University in kerala is better and suitable for me to do my Post Graduation in MBA or M.com? Which stream in M.com and MBA have more advantage in future,if i wish to choose teaching profession? Pls connect me to you by [email protected]

22nd September 2016, 11:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good and advanced University for doing PG after B.com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am manjusha. Could u pls help me to find a solution in selecting a good and advanced University? I've completed my B.com jst now and waiting for last sem result. Overall i've got 65% of mark in b.com graduation from Calicut University. May i knw which University in kerala is better and suitable for me to do my Post Graduation in MBA or M.com? Which stream in M.com and MBA have more advantage in future,if i wish to choose teaching profession? Pls connect me to you by [email protected]

The aspirant can study MBA in Finance or Marketing or Human Resources course after B.Com graduation. The MBA is one of the best choices you have after B.Com graduation. To join MBA you have to clear the common entrance test conducted for the admission like CAT, MAT, XAT etc. The list of best institutions to do MBA is given below;

IIM, Bangalore - Website Link

IIM, Ahmadabad - Website Link

IIT, Delhi - Website Link

University of Delhi - Website Link

Loyola College, Chennai - Website Link

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?