22nd September 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice to for interior designing masters after completion of B.E in Civil?

Hello,

I have completed my B.E in civil can I go for interior designing is it good choice or not pls help? Can someone please give me the answer on the same? It would be really helpful if you can give the proper advice to move forward on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  5. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  7. How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?
  8. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  9. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  10. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  11. Qualification required for Interior Designing? How to go for Interior Designing after B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  13. Are there any good colleges of Interior Designing in HP?
  14. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  15. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  16. Which are the best institutes for Interior Designing?
  17. Can I do masters in Interior Designing in UK or Australia? I am a final year student of EEE
  18. Am I eligible for both fashion and interior designing after completing UG in civil engineering
25th September 2015, 01:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice to for interior designing masters after completion of B.E in Civil?

Yes, you can definitely switch to interior designing field after completion of B.E. in Civil Engineering. There is no problem if you have interest in that field and want to make your professional life in that field. It is a good field which is experiencing good growth in modern world. There are ample job opportunities provided you excel in this field. It is quite challenging field since both creativity/imagination has to be mingled with scientific theories and concepts. You can opt for graduation degree or diploma courses in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?