22nd September 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?

Will it effect when i apply for entrance for post graduation in Delhi university when i have a back paper to clear and i get through the entrance exam for DU post graduation. Can you please give me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

25th September 2015, 02:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?

There is no problem in appearing for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if you have a back paper since the document verification or marksheet copy is not asked for appearing in the entrance exam. However, you cannot get admission if you backlog even though you clear the entrance exam. This is because at the time of admission they will verify your previous academic record and if they find backlog they will simply reject you. Hence, clear your backlog as soon as possible especially before the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?