24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation compulsory for B.Ed admission?

I have completed my 12th recently & I am interested in B.Ed. So, please give me your advice graduation is compulsory. But I am not interested complete my graduation.

24th December 2016, 09:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation compulsory for B.Ed admission?

=> B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For Bachelor of Education course candidate must have passed bachelor degree (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc etc.) from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for Bachelor of Education course after completion of your 12th class without graduation.
24th December 2016, 10:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for bachelor of Education it is a two years course. Candidates who are interested to become a teacher in future can pursue the course. In order to pursue B.Ed you must complete your graduation in any stream (B.Com/B.A/B.Sc) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Some reputed institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the candidates. So, if you want to go for B.Ed then you have to complete graduation at first.
24th December 2016, 10:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education it is a two years course. Candidates who are interested to become a teacher in future can pursue the course. In order to pursue B.Ed you must complete your graduation in any stream (B.Com/B.A/B.Sc) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Some reputed institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the candidates. So, if you want to go for B.Ed then you have to complete graduation at first.
24th December 2016, 10:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for this course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this course.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.

You will have to pursue graduation for this course.
24th December 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th recently & I am interested in B.Ed. So, please give me your advice graduation is compulsory. But I am not interested complete my graduation.
Yes, of course Graduation is mandatory to be eligible for B.Ed course. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.Ed is Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university. The admission will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
25th December 2016, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, graduation degree is compulsory for B.ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
28th December 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BED course after NTT course.
18th January 2020, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I have complete gradution (bsc) 45% . But I have ma passed by 57% . I am eligible for ptet
10th September 2021, 12:02 AM
Minal F

Yes ,
Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks or post graduation degree with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university.

B.ed means Bachelor of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?