21st September 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How am I supposed to prepare myself for MFT entrance test of NIFT? Model test papers for it?

I am perusing btech in cse.. after completion of btech i would like to do master in fashion technology from national institute of fashion technology.... please advise me how am i supposed to prepare myself for the entrance test and from where can i get model test papers??

31st March 2023, 07:34 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How am I supposed to prepare myself for MFT entrance test of NIFT? Model test papers for it?

Preparing for the MFT entrance test of NIFT requires certain strategies and techniques that will help you ace the test. Here are some tips that can help you prepare for the exam:

Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern: The exam will have questions on topics like quantitative ability, analytical ability, English comprehension, general knowledge, and current affairs. Understanding the format of the exam will help you know what to expect.

Study the syllabus: Knowing the syllabus is crucial as it will help you identify the important topics and allocate your time accordingly.

Practice from previous years' papers: Solving previous year's papers will help you understand the type of questions asked in the exam and improve your speed and accuracy.

Take mock tests: Mock tests allow you to simulate the exam environment and evaluate your performance.

Improve your time management skills: Time management is essential during the exam. You should practice solving questions within a given time frame.

Stay updated with current affairs: Reading newspapers and magazines regularly will help you stay updated with the latest happenings in various fields, which can be useful for the general knowledge section of the exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?