19th September 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have my Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and I like to begin my master study in the same field in Germany.

I have accommodation in Koln, therefore I prefer to study at Koln University.

However language of instruction in Koln University in the field "Civil Engineering" is German, and I just know a little German, but my English is at an acceptable level as I have taken Ielts courses.

Would you please introduce a university nearest to Koln which thereby I can commute to koln and study.

I really appreciate your kindness.
Very truly yours,
Vahdat Torabi

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed in colleges in Ulhasnagar or nearby through correspondence?
  2. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  3. Which is the best university to pursue MBA IT through distance learning program?
  4. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  5. How should I pursue MBA? I did my 2 years BA from Nehu
  6. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  7. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  8. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  9. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  10. How to pursue MBA after completing 4 years in software company?
  11. Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?
  12. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  13. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I pursue MBA after completing B.A with 47% marks
  15. How to pursue PG in MBA or M.Tech? I have completed my UG in ECE
  16. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  17. How may I pursue MBA from Jadavpur university after passing BA from DU?
  18. How to pursue MBA/M.Tech in power management through distance course?
31st March 2023, 07:31 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?

If you are interested in pursuing an MBA, the nearest university to Cologne that offers an English-language program is the Maastricht School of Management in Maastricht, Netherlands. It is approximately a 1.5-hour commute from Cologne. Another option is the RWTH Aachen University, which offers an English-language MBA program and is approximately a 1-hour commute from Cologne. However, please note that the language of instruction for the civil engineering program at RWTH Aachen University is also German.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?