4th January 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to appear in entrance exam for Post Graduation in Sports Physiotherapy?

Please let me know how do i appear for the entrance exam? Actually matter is that i want to do post graduate in sports physiotherapy.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?
  2. Physiotherapy entrance exams
  3. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Detail about Master in Physiotherapy at Delhi?
  5. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  7. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  9. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  10. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation with Physiotherapy?
  12. Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  13. Can I appear for CBI entrance exam after passing B.Physiotherapy?
  14. entrance exam for icar post graduation?
  15. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  16. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  17. Can I give UPSC Exam after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  18. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
22nd September 2014, 01:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear in entrance exam for Post Graduation in Sports Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know how do i appear for the entrance exam? Actually matter is that i want to do post graduate in sports physiotherapy.
Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy (PGDSP).

Eligibility Criteria for PGDSP Course:-
The applicant must have passed 12th standard with PCB subject from a recognized university.
The applicant must have passed in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course from a recognized university.
The applicant must have reached 17 years of age.

Admission to this course is entirely based on the merit of the Entrance Test. The entire details and notification regarding the entrance exam will be mentioned on the concerned Institute’s official website. The applicant can apply for the entrance exam through online or either by offline mode. The mode of payment of fees will also be different for various Institutes. Please visit the official website of the concerned university to get more details regarding the application process. The entrance exam will be held during the month of June/July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?