24th May 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course is applicable for me after Diploma in Automobile? How to apply and which exam to pass?

I have complete diploma in automobile engineering with 61% which is course applied for me?? & how can applied,which exam pass?

8th June 2014, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is applicable for me after Diploma in Automobile? How to apply and which exam to pass?

It is really nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of diploma course. This will help you in getting better salaried jobs and will widen your job scope. There are various courses which you can pursue after completion of your diploma course which can be of automobile field as well as other fields.

You can opt for courses like B.E/B.Tech in automobile engineering, post graduate diploma in Automobile engineering, B.Sc in Automobile, Graduation in Mass Communication and various other computer certification courses. It will be better if you get into B.E/B.Tech course in automobile engineering since you will get better salaried job as well as exposure after it. Moreover, it is your discipline of study and you can go for further studies after completing that, even you can save your one year by getting admission through lateral entry scheme.

You have to qualify in the LEET exam conducted by your state and various private universities to get admission through lateral entry scheme. For IITs and NITs you need to qualify in the JEE exam.
8th June 2014, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is applicable for me after Diploma in Automobile? How to apply and which exam to pass?

It is really nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of diploma course. This will help you in getting better salaried jobs and will widen your job scope. There are various courses which you can pursue after completion of your diploma course which can be of automobile field as well as other fields.

You can opt for courses like B.E/B.Tech in automobile engineering, post graduate diploma in Automobile engineering, B.Sc in Automobile, Graduation in Mass Communication and various other computer certification courses. It will be better if you get into B.E/B.Tech course in automobile engineering since you will get better salaried job as well as exposure after it. Moreover, it is your discipline of study and you can go for further studies after completing that, even you can save your one year by getting admission through lateral entry scheme.

You have to qualify in the LEET exam conducted by your state and various private universities to get admission through lateral entry scheme. For IITs and NITs you need to qualify in the JEE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?