24th August 2012, 09:50 PM
amitbehl

Can I give LEET exam after passing B.Tech 1st year?

Can I give LEET exam after B-tech 1st year
or
Can I take somehow admission in some other college after B-tech 1st year.
PLEASE help me PLEASE......

30th April 2013, 04:03 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give LEET exam after passing B.Tech 1st year?

hi,

Lateral Entry Scheme is intended to admit meritorious Diploma holders to the Second Year/Third Semester
B.Tech course to acquire a Degree in Engineering.

ELIGIBILITY

For student who have done diploma with at least 50% marks is eligible to take admission in engineering.
Every state is having its own entrance exam for this purpose.

You will get admission directly into the second year of b.tech. this is called lateral entry.

there is no lateral entry in nit and iit colleges. if you want to take admission in these colleges,
then you will have to take admission in first year by giving the exam of aieee or iit jee.

Good Luck
27th November 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give LEET exam after passing B.Tech 1st year?

hii i m a student of mrce can i take admission in ymca after clearibg leet i m b.tech 1st yr student but i want to join ymca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?