13th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test online? Cost of application?

I want to apply online for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me about the cost of application. Thank you!

14th October 2016, 10:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test online? Cost of application?

SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. It is a university level entrance examination conducted by Symbiosis University for aspirants seeking admission in management courses offered by associated institutions of Symbiosis International University.

You can apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test through online at SNAP official website http://www.snaptest.org/ till 22nd November, 2016.

The cost for registration for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is Rs. 1500/-. You can pay the registration fee via credit card or net banking or by cash through bank challan of Axis Bank or Indian Bank or Demand Draft from any nationalized Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.

14th October 2016, 10:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test online? Cost of application?

In order to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test you have to fill up the application form and apply online. You have to go to the official website of Symbiosis University and apply there (snaptest.org).

For the application you have to pay Rs. 1500/-, you can pay it through debit/credit card/net banking/e-challan (Axis bank). Or you can pay it through demand draft in the favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.

14th October 2016, 11:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The online applications for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test has already started from 22nd August, 2016 and ends on 22nd November, 2016. You can register for SNAP at snaptest.org on or before last date of submission of online application form and need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500/- through Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Cash or Demand Draft.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?