31st October 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in B.Com to take direct admission in MBA?

What is the minimum marks required in B.Com to take direct admission in MBA? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st November 2015, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in B.Com to take direct admission in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum marks required in B.Com to take direct admission in MBA? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
You can't take direct admission in MBA course. But after qualifying below given exams, you can get admission in MBA course.

1.ATMA(Aims test for management admission)

2.CEMAT

3.Common Admission Test(CAT)

4.National Management Aptitude Test(NMAT)

5.NAT(National aptitude test)

6.NCHMCT-Joint Entrance Examination

7.IIFT MBA admission test

8.ICET(Integrated Common entrance Test)

9.RMAT(Rajastan management Admission Test)

10.OPENMAT-IGNOU

11.KMAT(Karnataka Management Aptitude test)

12.SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)

13.MAT(Management Aptitude Test)

14.XAT(xavier Admission Test)

15.WAT-AWES(Written Admission Test)

If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks then you are eligible for above mentioned entrance exam.
2nd November 2015, 09:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in B.Com to take direct admission in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no possibility to get direct admission for MBA through regular mode. You are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exams like, MAT, GMAT, CAT, or other state examination in order to get admission for MBA. You need to score at least 50% of marks in B.Com to be eligible for MBA course. Once you completed B.Com degree you are eligible to apply for MBA entrance exam. Make sure that you must well prepared for the entrance exam to crack the exam with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?