22nd October 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?

Dear Sir,
I want to study correspondence M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University in Kolkata. Please tell me how I can approach for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  4. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  6. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  7. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  8. List of all 10th based diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the recognized universities of B.Ed in India?
  10. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?
  11. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  12. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  14. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  15. Is it true that integrated M.Sc. has better job preference as compared to plain graduation?
  16. Which universities of West Bengal offer LLB course in distance learning?
  17. Can I do distance education for MSW?
  18. Where can I get a job while pursuing M.A in Environmental Studies from Rabindra Bharati University
31st October 2015, 12:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to study correspondence M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University in Kolkata. Please tell me how I can approach for admission?

First you are required to satisfy the below eligibility criteria:

The eligibility to study the M.A History is a B.A in History from any UGC recognized University. Those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria, can collect the application form from the university’s sales counter.

The application form can also be downloaded from the university website www.rbu.ac.in

- You can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- You can register online at website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?