25th December 2011, 06:07 PM
MITALI BAGDIA

What should I do to become Astronaut having interest in the subjects of Maths, Physics and Biology but not in Chemistry?

What should i have as my subject if i like maths , physics ,bio but not chemistry?
And i want to become an astronaut?

26th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become Astronaut having interest in the subjects of Maths, Physics and Biology but not in Chemistry?

i am student of 12 i am so confuse tell me what carear option i have
26th December 2011, 03:31 PM
Hours

Default Re: What should I do to become Astronaut having interest in the subjects of Maths, Physics and Biology but not in Chemistry?

For becoming Astronaut minimum requirement

you should have

bachelor's degree in
engineering
biological science
physical science
computer science
or
mathematics

and

you should be physically fit for the job

so, even if you don't have chemistry in your subjects ,is not a deterrent for becoming astronaut.
6th January 2012, 10:54 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Dear friend,

There will be no problem if you have don't have chemistry.
But you should have Maths,Physics and Biology,all these subjects you already have,so there will be no problem to do Become Astronaut.

Eligibility criteria
•Candidates must have Bachelor degree in Engineering.

•Candidates must have good marks in Bachelor degree.

•Candidates must have Physics,math,biology in background.

•Candidates must have good knowledge.

All the best.
16th January 2012, 07:22 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

yes it is nice plan to become a nasa astronaut.
after the incident of KALPANA CHAWLA ,lots of student do not want to go in this field.
but the future in yhis field is very bright.
20th February 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bsc physics(H) from DU University.i want to became asronaut but i dont know,which course i choose further than that is good for me in way of my goal..pls guide me.???
10th September 2014, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What should i do to become astronaut having interest in subjects biology physics chemistry.. nd im studnt of isc board (class- 11th)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?