8th May 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission cost and fee structure of XAT?

What we have to pay in admission under xat examination? I mean i want to understand the fee structure of xat.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of XAT entrance exam?
  2. XAT form is a common form for all colleges under XAT or there are separate forms to be filled?
  3. Score required in XAT for admission to XLRI? Any quota for ST students? Course fee in XLRI?
  4. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  5. How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  11. How to join ICWAi course after B.Com graduation
  12. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  13. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. What is the total fees of ICWAI?
  16. Information about LLB admission structure and the fee structure?
  17. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
25th June 2015, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission cost and fee structure of XAT?

The fee for XAT examinatoion is R2. 1000/-. You can however, pay the amount via online, cash or DD mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?