20th March 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission form of BHU for M.Sc courses?

Hello,
I want to know about the admission form of BHU for getting admission in M.Sc courses. Please tell me how I can get the admission form? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MSc in BHU with Zoology?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  3. Previous years BHU PET MSc entrance exam question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  5. How to do MSc in microbiology from BHU?
  6. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  7. MSc physics entrance exam preparaion for bhu and du?
  8. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  9. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  10. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  11. Can I get admission if secured 480 OBC rank in BHU M.Sc Physics entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  13. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  14. Last date of submission of form of BSc? Which degree courses are provided by BHU?
  15. How to do MSc Maths from BHU?
  16. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 234 rank in BHU?
  17. Last 10 years question papers of BHU entrance in MSc Chemistry?
  18. Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc?
22nd March 2016, 01:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission form of BHU for M.Sc courses?

To pursue M.Sc course in Banaras Hindu university one has to appear for BHU PET examination.

The aspirant has to fill an online application form at http://bhuonline.in/. There is no offline mode of application form.

The last date for form submission is on 05-03-2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?