21st April 2011, 02:08 PM
intu jha

What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?

Sir,
What is the admission procedure for class 11 science stream in BHU ??
i want to get admission in in class 11 .
Please say me what is the last date of form submission , form is where where available ,how many vacancies, fee structure, name of colleges.

Please told me via e-mail or phone call.
Dhananjay Mishra,
vill+po- nikashi,
Dist- Darbhanga,
Bihar, pin-847306.
mo- 9534897631

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  2. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  5. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission CHS in class 11th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  8. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?
  9. Last date of submission of class 11th science forms?
  10. How can I get readmission in 11th standard of BHU?
  11. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  12. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
  13. How to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream?
  14. Previous years question papers for admission in class 11th in BHU for bio stream
  15. Last date for the submission of admission form of class 11 in DAV Model school Durgapur? -- [New]
  16. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU?
  17. Last date of submission of application form of class 11th?
  18. Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU?
21st January 2012, 09:56 AM
sona2294

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?

You cannot get admission in class 11th. according to the eligibility criteria,you need to be 12th pass or 12th appearing.
20th February 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?

What eligibility and degree need to get amission in B.ed in bhu
29th February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

how much marks do i require to get admission in science stream in XIth class?
6th March 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
What is the admission procedure for class 11 science stream in BHU ??
i want to get admission in in class 11 .
Please say me what is the last date of form submission , form is where where available ,how many vacancies, fee structure, name of colleges

praveen kumar jha

kishanganj

bihar

email- [email protected]

mobile- 9006247222
9th March 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for bhu 11 form submission
3rd April 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADMISSION DATES OR PROCEDURES IN KENDRIYA/PRATHIBA VIKAS VIDYALA
22nd May 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know when the admission form of bhu for class11 is coming?when & where the examination is conducted?please kindly informed me at my email id [email protected]
myself-santosh kumar
purnea bihar 854301
2nd December 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure & eligibility to take admission in BHU
29th March 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i wana take admisson in class 11th ,i have completed my matriculation so plz tell what is the procedure for taking admisson in class11th
2nd April 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedures of admission in class 11 in BHU?
29th June 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission criteria for 11&12 science stream
25th March 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir do you have any language course in the university and if you have then what is the criteria to take addmision ?
2nd April 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GIVEN THE BOARD EXAMS THIS YEAR AND WANTS TO GET ADMISSION IN BHU IN CLASS 11. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION AND FEE STRUCTURE AND LAST DATE OF SUBMISSON
27th December 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to take admission for further study of class 12...help me please to get my destination.
10th February 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir I want tak addmission in. 11th class. so can you please give me the procedure to take addmission

please. at my e-mail id
[email protected]
24th April 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can i get admission for 11th math stream in bhu ? What is the last date of form submission.

You contact me on this number 8081373276
Give ur feedback on my email id i.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?