20th March 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Private M.A. in Punjab University for a graduate of Manav Bharti University?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.A. in Manav Bharti University, Solan. I want to take admission in M.A. Private from Punjab University. Kindly let me know about the procedure.

22nd March 2016, 01:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Private M.A. in Punjab University for a graduate of Manav Bharti University?

To apply for M.A course in Punjab university through correspondence mode of education, one has to register online at HEREon or before the last date of submission.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for M.A course in Punjab university is that the candidate must have passed Bachelors degree with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

The official website is http://usol.puchd.ac.in/show-admissions.php

Below I have attached the prospectus of Punjab university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf usol2015.pdf(1.21 MB, 72 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?