15th April 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?

Hello,
Please tell me about the entrance
exam for admission in M.Com course
at Delhi University. I also want to know the
syllabus and the eligibility for giving this entrance.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET-Bharathiar University?
  5. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  6. What is the procedure of doing B.Ed from DU?
  7. What is GUJCET eligibility criteria?
  8. Syllabus for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University? Previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in BSc Biology in DU with 80% marks?
  10. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  12. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  14. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
  16. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  18. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
20th April 2015, 08:56 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?

The eligibility criteria differs from degree to degree. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for M.Com course is that candidate should have completed B.Com / B.A / B.B.S / B.B.A / B.B.E from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 50% (45% marks for reserved categories). In Delhi University, there are no fixed criteria to apply for M.Com course. The criteria differs from degree to degree.

For example: If the candidate should have completed B.Com(Hons) from a reputed institution or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks for general candidates, 45% marks for OBC, CW and PWD candidates and no percentage bar required to apply for SC/ST candidates. Likewise each degree qualification, the percentage criteria differs from category to category.

The entrance exam notification has been released. The official notification will be available from the official website of DU.

-> Start date for online registration: 01st April 2015
-> Last date for online registration: 30th April 2015

Exam Syllabus:
  • Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)
  • Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting)
  • Business Statistics and Mathematics
  • Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law
  • General Knowledge and Current Affairs

The duration of the examination is of 3 hrs and the exam paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions. More detail, visit the official website: Click Here
6th July 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?

Any scope of getting direct admission in mcom regular if i have got 70%in bcom hons done from university of delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?