21st February 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?

Want to study in USA. my parents are unable to pay high fee. So i need coledges rgarding those. And also i need the details related to my scholarship? I somehow wanted to study in USA and I need to make sure that I do it with the help of scholarships. So, kindly give me the complete information which I need to follow in order to proceed further on the same. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  2. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  3. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  4. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  5. Which courses can be done in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  7. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  9. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  10. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  11. What are the scholarships for electronics students for M.Tech or MBA in USA Canada
  12. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  13. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  14. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  15. What are the procedures to be followed to get scholarship for post graduation in USA?
  16. What to do to study in USA?
  17. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  18. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
25th October 2022, 04:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?

Some of the scholarship that help students in studying in USA

Fellowship in Honor
Scholarship from the AEF
Scholarship Fund for Asian Women
Global Leader Scholarship
Tata University Scholarship
Award for Academic Excellence

Competitive exams like GRE ,TOEFL , GMAT, SAT, ACT help students in getting numerous scholarship to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?