26th May 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Tech if didn't qualify in GATE?

Hello,
I haven't qualified in GATE but I want to study M.Tech. Now I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Can you please tell me what I should do for taking admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

27th August 2015, 02:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech if didn't qualify in GATE?

Nowadays there are many institutions who take admission in M. Tech course without GATE score..

**But the thing is that the first preference is given to GATE qualified candidates and when the seats are available then it will be allotted to Non GATE candidates..

**But those institutions take their entrance exam too for their admission process and you have to give the entrance test..

**following are the institutions which take their own entrance test for admission in M. Tech course:
--Bit mesra
--IPU university
--SRM
--vitME

You can try in these institutions as these are good institutions and you you score good in their entrance test then after you have a chance to get admission in these institutions..
31st August 2015, 06:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech if didn't qualify in GATE?

You need to apply for the Private Institutes who take a different Entrance Examination and give admission to students who do well in those Entrance Examinations.
So you must appear for all those Entrance Examinations.
Once you are able to get a score in one of those Entrance Examinations you will be provided admission to the course of M.Tech in that University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?