13th March 2015, 01:44 PM
ajdeshmukh

Which college can I get with 25.22 score in ECE?

My gate score is 25.22 for ECE and percentile is 356 which college should I get for 2015-16?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get with 25.22 score in ECE? -- [New]
  2. How to do M.tech from a top government college or NIT after doing B.E with ECE stream with 73% aggregate
  3. In which college can I do M.Tech with stipend after getting 555 GATE score in ECE?
  4. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  5. How to do M.Tech in Computer Sciences after finishing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. College which I can get after scoring TANCET score of 26.112 for M.E ECE?
  7. Cutoff score for IITs in ECE? In which institutes can I get after scoring 49?
  8. Which good college can I get after scoring 360 in GATE?
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT college for ECE branch after scoring 92.6% in intermediate?
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech in government college without GATE score? I am a B.Tech ECE student
  11. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  12. College for M.Tech(biotechnology) after GATE score 85?
  13. List of top colleges I can apply for with my Tancet score 31.01? I belong to OBC and have completed B.Tech(ECE)
  14. In which college after I get after scoring 82274 rank?
  15. In which college can I get admission with a GATE score of 335 and 17596 rank?
  16. How to get admission in any good government university? I am a ECE branch student
  17. Can I get admission in Government College of Kerala after scoring 312 in GATE ECE(OBC) reservation?
  18. Admission in Delhi after GATE score 257 and rank 30891 from ECE branch? Can i get NSIT, DCE or IIT?
27th August 2015, 06:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get with 25.22 score in ECE?

I am sorry to say that at this GATE score it is very difficult to get admission in NIT's or IIT's..

**But if you have decided to get admission in M. Tech course in this year.. Then in my opinion you have to apply the entrance exam of some institutions which take admission in M. Tech without GATE score i.e taking their own entrance exam..

Following are the institutions in which you can apply:
--IPU university delhi
--VITME
--SRM

**The other option is that you can wait and prepare for next year..
31st August 2015, 06:33 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which college can I get with 25.22 score in ECE?

With the GATE Score that you have got you can get admission to the following Colleges:
>> VIT University
>> BITS Mesra
>> KIIT University
>> BITS Goa
>> SRM University
So you must wait for the counselling procedure to start and then you can choose your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?