7th March 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Regular Mode if working in Accenture from 5 years?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech 5 years ago
and got job in Accenture.
Now, my 5 years completed in Accenture.
I want to do M.Tech now in Regular mode
but I don't want to quit my job.
Please guide me and suggest me anything.

12th March 2015, 12:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Regular Mode if working in Accenture from 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech 5 years ago
and got job in Accenture.
Now, my 5 years completed in Accenture.
I want to do M.Tech now in Regular mode
but I don't want to quit my job.
Please guide me and suggest me anything.
This is not possible as M.Tech is the Masters Course for the Technology students.
The course of M.Tech requires you to be present in the Class on a regular basis and you will have to do so for a period of 2 years.
You will have to get yourself qualified for the GATE Examination which serves as the Entrance Examination for all the aspiring students who want to pursue M.Tech in future.
So you will have to prepare for that Examination as well and it is very hard to prepare for the GATE Examination while doing a job at the same time.

The University which will provide you admission will want to know about your Working status and if they find that you are employed with a Company your chance of getting selected will decrease a lot.
So if you have to do M.Tech then you will have to quit your job and then you will have to pursue your course.
If you do not pursue your M.Tech from a recognized University then you will stand to lose the most as your M.Tech Degree will not be recognized when you go for the job Interview in the future.
So you will have to decide between your job and the chance to study M.Tech.
12th March 2015, 12:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Regular Mode if working in Accenture from 5 years?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get admission in the regular full time course of M.Tech degree if you do not quit your job. You can do your job and pursue your M.Tech course in part time or correspondence mode but for regular full time M.Tech degree course you need to quit your job. You also have another option wherein you can request your company to allow you for higher studies. Usually companies have such provision wherein you are allowed to pursue higher studies with its tie-up institutes while being an employee. In such case, you need to work in the company in the office days and go for study in the particular institute in the weekends when you have holidays.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?