17th January 2017, 05:35 PM
naitikshetty

How can I get my wife an Indian Passport for pursuing MBA from India if she is from Nepal? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I am from Indian but I am married to a Nepal citizen, My wife want to pursue MBA from India but she does not have an Indian Passport so I want to know how can I get my wife an Indian Passport for pursuing MBA from India if she is from Nepal? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How a Nepali wife can get Indian citizenship after marrying an Indian?
  2. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  3. Can I apply for internship in India while pursuing MBBS from China? Am I eligible to get any Scholarships in India being a Nepal citizen?
  4. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  5. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  6. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  7. Can I be eligible for CAT exam for MBA course? I have completed my graduation from Nepal being an Indian Citizen
  8. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  9. Procedure to get into Indian Army for candidates of Nepal?
  10. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  11. Procedure to apply for a Passport? Fee charges during application? How much waiting period for passport receipt? What is VISA and what are its uses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in a Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Indian government engineering colleges after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Nepal for Indian students?
  17. Eligibility to join NDA or engineering in India after studying in Nepal?
  18. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
19th January 2017, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my wife an Indian Passport for pursuing MBA from India if she is from Nepal? What is the procedure to do so?

For passport one needs to be a domicile of India. If your wife is now living on Nepal, then she will be called a Nepali citizen. People from Nepal are free to pursue education and even they are eligible for government jobs.

No need to have passport for such purpose. Just make sure you have all the documents required for admission in India.
24th December 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my wife an Indian Passport for pursuing MBA from India if she is from Nepal? What is the procedure to do so?

My wife is from Nepal and she has Nepali passport. If I get US B1/B2 visa then how can apply visa for my wife?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?