17th September 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I to make my career in English?

I have done b.el.ed from delhi university with maths. But now I want to pursue my career in English. Now my question is that can I give additional English papers collectively in one year? Is it legal to give all BA english exams in one year? And which universities entertain this? Delhi university, Ambedkar university, Punjabi university and so on. Please reply ASAP.

18th September 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I to make my career in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b.el.ed from delhi university with maths. But now I want to pursue my career in English. Now my question is that can I give additional English papers collectively in one year? Is it legal to give all BA english exams in one year? And which universities entertain this? Delhi university, Ambedkar university, Punjabi university and so on. Please reply ASAP.

You have to study BA English and then MA English to pursue your career in English. Candidates after completion of 10+2 in any stream can pursue BA English. Duration of the BA English course is three years. You can study the course in regular or distance mode. After completion of BA English, you can do the MA English course. Candidates after completion of the MA English can pursue their career in the field of English. Duration of the MA English course is two years. You can also study the course in regular or distance mode. It is not possible to complete the BA English course in less than three years duration in any recognized college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?