3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in English course in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I want to make my career in English. I am studying M.A in English Literature. I want to do PhD in English from Abroad. Actually I want to become a Writer and Poet. So, please tell me which universities are there and what is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  9. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  11. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate?
  12. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  14. List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure
  15. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
25th March 2018, 10:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in English course in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Some best foreign Universities which offer Ph.D in English Literature are listed below.
>>Cardiff University
>>University of Bristol
>>National Taiwan University
>>University of Munich
>>University of Oslo
>> University of Vienna

Procedure to apply :

>>Candidates have to send a SOP (Statement of Purpose), indicating a fit between the program and candidate, to the universities they are interested in and wish to apply at.
>>Candidates need to take GRE General Test, an English Language Proficiency Test like IELTS, and the GRE Subject Test as required by the programs that they want to apply for.
>>Candidates need to send recommendation letters (including purpose of PhD and an essay based on that) to the institute they want to apply in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?