28th July 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?

Hello,
Please tell me the procedure that how I can crack GRE and please provide me important details of it as well as about TOEFL & IELTS regarding MS programme in Chemical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  11. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  12. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  14. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  15. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  16. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  18. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
31st July 2015, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?

Tips of preparation :-

- It is advisable to join some coaching institutes which holds good reputation.
- This is because the exam pattern of these entrance exams are different and even have different syllabus as compared to other national entrance exams.
- You need to know the complete syllabus properly and start studying accordingly.
- You need to refer variety of books to get variety of questions.
- Try to solve sample papers and previous years papers.
- Keep a revision time daily.
- Stress on English grammar and vocabulary.
- Be calm, work hard and be confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?