24th May 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam of Punjab University? Tips to prepare for entrance exam?

How can i prepare for M.Sc chemistry entrance exam of Punjab University? Tips for preparing for the entrance exam? Tell me some other institute for M.Sc Chemistry also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  4. How can we prepare for GATE entrance exam? Tips to crack the GATE entrance?
  5. How may I get model question papers for M.Sc(Chemistry)?
  6. How should I prepare for MSc entrance exam in Chemistry?
  7. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam in Physics upto next year
  8. Information about entrance exam for MSc Physics? How can I prepare for the entrance?
  9. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. How to prepare for Medical Entrance Exam?
  13. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam?
  14. Am I eligible for DRDO entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?
  15. Am I eligible for DRDO Entrance Exam being a Chemistry Graduate from University of Calcutta? How to prepare for this Exam?
  16. How should I prepare for HAS exam? I have done MSc chemistry
  17. How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?
  18. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
14th June 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam of Punjab University? Tips to prepare for entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i prepare for M.Sc chemistry entrance exam of Punjab University? Tips for preparing for the entrance exam? Tell me some other institute for M.Sc Chemistry also.
To crack M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam of Punjab University, I suggest you to follow the tips mentioned below :-

- The M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam of Punjab University consist of of 160 questions from Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry of 40 questions from each subject. So, you need to concentrate on these 4 subjects.

- Refer the last ten years previous year question papers.

- Take mock and regularly and make correct it by yourself.
13th February 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam of Punjab University? Tips to prepare for entrance exam?

Can you send me previous year question of pu in msc chemistry entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?