16th December 2016, 06:14 PM
Agent647_GT

Am I eligible to pursue M.Ch Neurosurgery or M.D Neurology after completing B.Sc Neuroscience?

Respected Sir, I am interested in studying Neuroscience but I want to pursue my career in Surgery so I want to know Is it possible for me to do M.Ch Neurosurgery or M.D Neurology after completing B.Sc Neuroscience degree? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
  2. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Are MS ENT postgraduates eligible for Mch neurosurgery courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. NIMHANS MCH fees and stipend for mch neurosurgery 5 years course
  5. What steps should I follow to pursue M.Sc in Nerve Conduction after completing B.Sc in Neuroscience? -- [New]
  6. Am i eligible to do msc neuroscience after completing bsc psychology?
  7. Books I should I read to prepare for MCH in Neurosurgery?
  8. Books to be read to prepare for MCH Neurosurgery exam? Where can i apply?
  9. ENT surgeon interested in MCH neurosurgery
  10. Is MS ENT Surgeon eligible for MCH Neurosurgery?
  11. Are MS ENT Surgeons eligible for MCH Neurosurgery
  12. Can I get admission in M.Sc neuroscience having B.Sc biology degree?
  13. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  15. Procedure and complete information on doing Neurosurgery course after completion of MBBS course?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Can I pursue Neurosurgery after completing BDS from India?
  17. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  18. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
14th February 2017, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Ch Neurosurgery or M.D Neurology after completing B.Sc Neuroscience?

No, you can't pursue MD or M.Ch degree in neurology on the basis of B.Sc degree in neuroscience. You can only pursue M.Sc degree in same subject on the basis of B.Sc degree. Hence, you should opt for a suitable course.

Only MBBS degree holders are eligible to apply for admission in courses like MD or M.Ch, which are specialization in any branch of medicine and surgery. Only qualified MBBS doctors are eligible for such specialized degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?