17th December 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in CMAT in a short span of time?

Hello Sir
I want to know the preparation tips
of cmat exam at the very near exam date???????
please tell me the tips immediately
please help me........

19th December 2014, 06:35 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in CMAT in a short span of time?

All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) conducts Common Management Admission Test for students who are seeking admission in MBA. CMAT was introduced in 2012 and every year around 1.6 lacs students get admission to study MBA/PGDM/PGPM in around 4000 colleges across India through CMAT.
Candidates who have secured 50% in graduation will be eligible to apply for CMAT. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for CMAT.
If you really want to qualify in CMAT within a short preparation as you have mentioned that you have very less time to prepare then you should follow some good books and sample and old test papers. It is advisable to you, to join coaching classes as CMAT is not tough than CAT or MAT. So if you prepare little hard, with little more effort then you will secure good percentile in CMAT. I have listed some books below which is highly recommended by CMAT qualified candidates.

I have also attached 5 sets of sample question papers which will help you to prepare for CMAT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CMAT Sample Paper-I.pdf(191.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf CMAT Sample Paper-II.pdf(290.3 KB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf CMAT Sample Paper-III.pdf(233.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf CMAT Sample Paper-IV.pdf(206.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf CMAT Sample Paper-V.pdf(54.4 KB, 37 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?