9th December 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How to crack XAT? Best coaching class in Chennai?

Hello Sir\Madam,
Now I am a B.Com final year and after graduation I am very much interested in MBA. So please tell me how to crack XAT and what is the best coaching centre for it in Chennai?

13th March 2016, 06:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack XAT? Best coaching class in Chennai?

Xavier's Aptitude Test is an Entrance Examination conducted for Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur generally taken by MBA candidates for seeking admission to many Best and Top Business Schools viz., Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar; Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai, XIME Bangalore and some more.

Generally XAT Paper is divided into 3 sections and you need to get good command over Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Decision Making and Analytical Reasoning and Verbal and Logical Ability. I suggest you to make a strategy based on your achievements and interests and try to cover them within the time. Remember, you need to take the help of any best coaching institute to score good marks. Here is the best coaching institute for XAT Preparation.

Name of the Institute: Ascent Education

Ph. No: 96000 48484

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?