19th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed through correspondence and eligibility for the same?

hello friend
i want to do b.ed from distance learning
i have done graduation in b.a wit 48.3%
i have done also post graduation in m.a (eco)
so tell me the min requirements for distance learning..?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  9. What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?
  10. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  12. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  13. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  14. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com correspondence course?
  16. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU -- [New]
  18. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
20th May 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed through correspondence and eligibility for the same?

After B.a which course is best in political science &what is the job option
20th May 2015, 07:59 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

B.ed stands for bachelor of education. It provides a certificate which makes one eligible to work as teacher.
Its for those who wants to opt for job in teaching field in government as well in private schools.
One can do B.ed either after graduation or after post graduation.

But for admission only graduation marks are verified and graduation certificates need to submit.

If you are willing to pursue B.ed through correspondance then you can go for
1) IGNOU ( indira gandhi national open university)
2) NIOU ( national institute of open university).

These university provides B.Ed certificate through correspondence and to study for exam also study material can avail from these university.
20th May 2015, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must have at least 50% marks in your Graduation to become eligible for B.Ed admission in India. Most of the universities ask for this percentage criteria and if you don't fulfill this then you are not eligible for B.Ed. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks and they can apply for with minimum 45% marks in graduation.

Therefore, you can apply for admission in B.Ed only when you belong to reserved category. The admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the University concerned. IGNOU is the best one to study in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?